• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Guitar Lessons & More

Fractal Fanatic
Hi everybody,
I'm Leon and I play and teach music from my studio in Perth, Western Australia. I have been teaching guitar for the past 15 years in addition to writing, recording and touring with my original hard rock band Ragdoll. I offer my services in person or remotely via Skype, which include;

• Guitar lessons and music theory
  • Songwriting and basic audio and video production techniques
  • Rig design and preset creation for the range of Fractal Audio products

The best way to contact me is via email - Leontod@gmail.com

You can find me on the following social media platforms- Youtube | Facebook

Stevetzag

Love your videos!
Could you do lessons on the FM3?

oh also, I know your name is Leon Todd, is your email a typo?

Last edited:

pharmd07

Inspired
Practically speaking, would you be able to take students from the USA? Is there too much of a time difference and lag over Skype?

Fractal Fanatic
Practically speaking, would you be able to take students from the USA? Is there too much of a time difference and lag over Skype?
There's a 12 hour time difference between Perth and the East Coast of the USA so it's generally pretty straightforward to sort out.

Top Bottom