AFIII Green Day using one of Moke's Presets

Not bad at all, I especially like the vocals! Something feels out with the tempo on the trem effect and the track itself, it feels like one was fighting with the other, or maybe the tracks are fractionally out of sync by a tiny amount? It is barely noticeable though.

Having said that, I thought it was very good!

Last edited:
That’s great!
Sounds like the tremolo is just a bit quicker than the tempo which occasionally puts it off kilter a little. Wish I could sing like that! 👍🏼
Thanks
Pauly

Thanks all of you. It's not me singing – the vocals came with the backing track. I'm going to do a new recording of the song later on. I think I can nail the timing for that tremolo effect with some practice. Also, I will remove the click track. I learned some things on the software this first time around.

I’m also a newish guitar player. Started playing when I retired. Mostly record to backing tracks using Reaper. Too embarrassed to post any in here with all the great talent on the forum. Good for you, though. 👍

I’m also a newish guitar player. Started playing when I retired. Mostly record to backing tracks using Reaper. Too embarrassed to post any in here with all the great talent on the forum. Good for you, though.

Posting that was a little out of my comfort zone, yet I lived.

They deleted the song for copyright reasons (I bought the backing track on karaoke version). Guess I can't do that any longer. Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom