Fixed Graph in modifier dialog

HaPe57

Inspired
This is a minor issue but sometimes it annoys me when tweaking parameters in the modifier dialog.

The graph in the modifier dialog is not identical to the graph in the hardware unit
if
  • Scale > 1 OR
  • Offset != 0 % OR
  • Mid > 85 % OR
  • Mid < 16 %

Example when scale is set to 10:
When you set Source 1 to LFO 1A you will notice that the yellow dot disappears. On the hardware unit the red dot is always visible.

Screenshot dialog.jpg

Screenshot FX III.jpg

FW 14.04
Edit 1.07.01
Windows 10

This is a minor issue but sometimes it annoys me when tweaking parameters in the modifier dialog.

The graph in the modifier dialog is not identical to the graph in the hardware unit
if
  • Scale > 1 OR
  • Offset != 0 % OR
  • Mid > 85 % OR
  • Mid < 16 %

When you set Source 1 to LFO 1A you will notice that the yellow dot disappears. On the hardware unit the red dot is always visible.

View attachment 74087

View attachment 74088

FW 14.04
Edit 1.07.01
Windows 10
Thanks. I’ll take a look.

if
  • Scale > 1 OR
  • Offset != 0 % OR
  • Mid > 85 % OR
  • Mid < 16 %

View attachment 74087

View attachment 74088

FW 14.04
Edit 1.07.01
Windows 10
I also requested this be looked at recently.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...eset-fc-pages-in-axeedit3.162771/post-1972653

Thanks, @Michael Pickens !

Back
Top Bottom