Got my XL yesterday!

mr_fender

Axe-Master
One word... Awesome! So far I've only played through the factory presets using my Audio Technica ATH-M50's (nice cans for the money), but I can definitely hear the potential in this magic box. Spent a good two hours noodling on a quick JCM800 patch I threw together with a 4x12 ultra res cab (don't remember which one). It sounded so freaking good. It was like sitting next to a marshall half stack. So tasty and responsive. Super reverb model is a lot of fun too. The ultra res cabs just sound alive! I haven't even come close to scratching the surface and I'm very impressed. My wife is going to be so pissed by how much she is going to get ignored because of this thing. Lucky for me she's out of town for a few days. I see sore fingers and ringing ears in my future... :mrgreen

Congrats, I just upgraded last week as well. It sure is an awesome box. I love having the extra pedal jack on the back. So that means if you have an MFC, thats a possibility of six expression pedals. I use 5 now on occasion.

One word... Awesome! So far I've only played through the factory presets using my Audio Technica ATH-M50's (nice cans for the money), but I can definitely hear the potential in this magic box. Spent a good two hours noodling on a quick JCM800 patch I threw together with a 4x12 ultra res cab (don't remember which one). It sounded so freaking good. It was like sitting next to a marshall half stack. So tasty and responsive. Super reverb model is a lot of fun too. The ultra res cabs just sound alive! I haven't even come close to scratching the surface and I'm very impressed. My wife is going to be so pissed by how much she is going to get ignored because of this thing. Lucky for me she's out of town for a few days. I see sore fingers and ringing ears in my future... :mrgreen

Hi Mr Fender,
Just got my new XL last wednday from G66.
I read something about the ultares.
How can i see the difference between u normal IR or a ultrares ??

Back
Top Bottom