got everything Loaded , USA Lead 2 sounds well............

I tried resetting the amp block (selected an other amp and then went back to it ) but the settings I had didn't change?
I don't mind starting from scratch the only thing that bums me out is that I had my 5.07 patch basically mirroring my real Mark IV thru my monitors and also thru my ART SLA2
out to my Recto cab, and I've since sold my real mark IV so now I have to go on memory.
My Recto patches sound very bassy now too, so it seems like the Mesa patches need some reworking.
On a positive note my Marshall patches sound killer as do my Peavey patches, so I'm quite happy about that.
the Fat engaged on the FAS 6160 sounds freaking huge :)
Plus the auto synch thru the MFC is really cool (and it works really well :) )

Reload 5.07, record your favorite presets, install 6.0 --> tone match --> kmanick happy again :D

Finally got home from work and got to mess with this thing a bit.
I've made the adjustments Cliff suggested and got everything sounding real good now
on a side note The USA Lead 2+ kills, but I got my mark IV patch back to pretty much where I had it.
Everything sounds so thick now, really a nice improvement.

got Other problems to deal with now though , I will start another thread on that. :)

Having owned a mark 4 i can say that they can be tough to dial in if you dont know what you are doing. read the mark 4 manual.

mark 4 is my favorite amp btw.

Having owned multiple Mark IV's, multiple Triaxis's and a variety of other Boogie products, I can tell that the Mark series in general are a bitch to dial in. Once you figure them out though they are great amps.

IMO, the key to a MKIV is to use the TMB to get the feel and the EQ to get the tone.

Having owned a mark 4 i can say that they can be tough to dial in if you dont know what you are doing. read the mark 4 manual.

mark 4 is my favorite amp btw.
I've had real Marks for years (III's and IV's) so I'm very comfortable dialing them in.
also my favorite amp as well.
My mark Patches sound pretty killer right now
I'm a happy dude
now
GO B's!!!!!

I've had real Marks for years (III's and IV's) so I'm very comfortable dialing them in.
also my favorite amp as well.
My mark Patches sound pretty killer right now
I'm a happy dude
now
GO B's!!!!!

Send me those patches, at once! :D

I knew if I slacked off about updating them you'd beat me to it, haha.

Back
Top Bottom