GoPro AxeFx II

gtrman

I recently bought myself a GoPro cam - what a fun little gadget. Of course I had to strap it on my guitars while gigging.
The first part is with a Marshall amp so feel free to skip ahead to the 2 minute mark when I use the AxeFx II.
The GoPro doesn't capture audio all that great but not bad for such a small device.
Clean preset is a Super Verb and Friedman for the dirty stuff.

The AxeFx is extremely live friendly and I have created 6-7 presets all with 5 scenes which pretty much takes care of all my needs.
For monitor I use the Atomic CLR and I couldn't be happier with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT4APRC6BXQ&feature=youtu.be

Great playing, and your band sounds awesome. The GoPro is really cool.....lol, until I saw the audience trying to dance to "Final Countdown".

Excellent playing and great taste in amps. I used to own the Slash Jubilee head. One of the sweetest heads i've ever played, very similar to my Uberschall in the mid range.

("Why oh WHY did I ever sell you, baby"?)

Nice clean chords in that disco song!

I bought a GoPro 3 Hero Black edition a few months ago, first thing I noticed was how incredibly small this camcorder is.
I seen a video of Mark Day recording in his apartment with one and decided to buy one.

The GoPro App for iPhone or iPad is a great addition to the GoPro, it works as a video monitor/remote control

Back
Top Bottom