Goodbye Old Friend

Much condolences on your loss. My 6 year old daughter just asked me what pet we'll get when our 17 year old cat Alaska loses her life. Um......

Played Brian Setzers version of Sleepwalk tonight for all of our departed furry family members.

So Sorry to hear that Cliff. We have our 4-legs family member as a small dog, 7 years old, and they are a real part of the family. I know how hard it is when they die...

Sorry for your loss. I just had to put my dog down yesterday and as many have said here, it is powerful how much pets are a part of the family.

I well up when any cat I know about dies, being the owner of two 19-year-old half-Siamese sisters.

Sending my heartfelt condolences and best wishes.

Sorry for your loss, Cliff. My thoughts are with you. It hurts like losing family because they are family.

Sorry for your loss! I keep my favorite furry friends that have passed alive in my heart and mind!

There's just no pain like the loss of your furry best mate

I nearly lost my German Shepherd Jerry Lee a month or so ago to a twisted spleen. Thankfully caught it in time and he's as good as new, but my God does it upset me the thought of losing him

Thoughts with you Cliff

DSC_0364.JPG

Back
Top Bottom