good gig quality expression pedal??

As title suggests anyone recommend a good quality expression pedal. presently usuing an m-audi and having some problems with volume drops from the axe fx. think the m audio i toast and not surprised it is hardly gig worthy and solid. looking for somthing that will work with mfc 101 and withstand gigging. Thanks in advance

If you do any searching on this topic here you will find that the top recommendation is always the Mission Engineering pedals.

I prefer the Boss FV series. Although I haven't tried the Mission stuff, I like how the Boss pedals put the jacks on top instead of the sides and have a perfectly rectangular footprint. Also, you can use them as regular volume pedals (not sure if this is true of Mission).

Moog EP2. Solid as a rock & sth under your feet. Just changed the cable outlet with a metal cable gland.

I use a Dunlop ZW45 I gutted and put a bass wah pot in. It works great and i can adjust the pedal tension.

I'm using Roland FV-500L's right now, and I'm thinking about getting another one. What was it that converted you to the EP-1?

Terry.

First of all, the build quality. I had a look inside and everything there is first-class from component choice, to solder joints, to wiring dress. Second, how consistently the EP-1s' pots registered on the MFC-101's calibration scale. They always started and stopped on the same numbers. Third, how personal and responsive the Mission customer service is. I had a few questions, and they were answered by the founder of the company (hi James) within 90 minutes of my first email. Finally, the price and shipping.

Back
Top Bottom