Going through massive axe fx and guitar withdrawal here in Predal Romania.

sarge

Power User
Wife and I along with our daughter are visiting family in Romania.
We live in morrisville North Carolina, but my wife's family owns an apartment in Bucharest and a house in Predal which I believe is part of Transylvania. So once every other year,sometimes every year we leave our nice comfortable home in North Carolina and head off to Romania.

I enjoy the food. The history. The women are very physically fit and absolutely beautiful.(too look at. This married guy only window shops, bus nothing.)

Regardless I have spent almost a ful week now in Predal, a beautifull mountain village that is a ski resort in winter.
I miss my guitars and my axe fx bady!!!

My typical day back home starts with getting up to a cup of coffee and me, guitar in hand plugged into the axe fx drinking coffee and jamming to my favorite backing tracks. I'll spend 45minutes to an hour doing this before going to work. At night I jam and work on songs every night for 2-3 hours a night

Now, nothing

No guitar

No axe fx

Next trip I am lining up cheap gear to be waiting for me when I get here.

Major withdrawal. A week and a half left till I get back.

I on the other hand, would probably sell my Axe-FX for a chance to spend some time in a nice house in Romania... :)

Nice to have these sorts of first world problems though. Enjoy your holiday. Your Axe-FX will be waiting for you when you get back...

I on the other hand, would probably sell my Axe-FX for a chance to spend some time in a nice house in Romania... :)

Nice to have these sorts of first world problems though. Enjoy your holiday. Your Axe-FX will be waiting for you when you get back...

Well said! And I agree. Given what many here have to deal with, it is nice that my biggest problem is missing my guitar gear.

Should count my blessings.

But if my house gets robbed while I am gone and they take my axe fx I am blaming you ;)

Hey you know nothing of pain. I've been in Australia for 4 months without my Axe-Fx. 4!!!! And I'll continue the trip for 2-4 more months.

The worst part is that I upgraded to Axe-II but I haven't even opened the package. It's waiting for me in Finland.

I only see dreams of my Axe-II. And sometimes nightmares where someone plays with MY AXE-FX and doesn't let me have a go. :(

Hey you know nothing of pain. I've been in Australia for 4 months without my Axe-Fx. 4!!!! And I'll continue the trip for 2-4 more months.

The worst part is that I upgraded to Axe-II but I haven't even opened the package. It's waiting for me in Finland.

That's great and sucks all at the same time!!

On the other hand I'm shedding no tears for you, well maybe a few tears of envy

Sorry no way in hell I can do that.
I could sell a Kydney, force the girlfriend into prositution, start a crystal meth lab.
But there is no way I could sell the AF II, to finance a trip.
I have my principals! :mrgreen

That was funny!

Theres this really cool program called skype :mrgreen. I'll bet for about half the price of one of your trips you could buy a really big screen TV and pretend your all their.

I feel for ya,I couldn't go long without my guitar,but sounds very cool where you are :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom