Global Rock Jam No*1

Hey everyone,
It is not possible for me to record in the next days. Would be great if someone could take over my part.
Sorry for that. I will participate in the future, when i get my Axe II.

I really enjoy, that the music returns to this forum after all the discussions.

Great solos so far!!!

Thanks,
fenderbender

No problem Fender. Get in the next one.
There's a spot going if anyone wants in on the jam:

1. 0:00 - 0:32 OldHairyOne (Played Guitar rig 4)
2. 0:32 - 1:03 Gira (played, Axe-Fx)
3. 1:03 - 1:28 DonPetersen (played, AXE-Fx)
4. 1:28 - 1:59 Mork (played POD XT pro)
5. 1:59 - 2:24 Empty
6. 2:24 - 2:44 Hyderipper (Played - Triaxis, G-Force)
7. 2:44 - 3:15 Jethro (yet to play)
8. 3:15 - End Chapelizod (yet to play)

That works. Great take man! So many different styles on this 8) And what are the odds, two of us from Columbus lol. What part of this burg are you in Jethro?

That works. Great take man! So many different styles on this 8) And what are the odds, two of us from Columbus lol. What part of this burg are you in Jethro?

WOW! That is hard to believe.I live in Lewis Center right by the dam.How about you? I wanted to try something a little different on this.Some great players on this track.And tones.

7. 2:44 - 3:15 Jethro (played - ?)

I'm not too far from there, close to Westerville.

7. 2:44 - 3:15 Jethro (played -axe fx ultra.Kigs x patch I found here.)

I grew up in westerville my whole life.Went to north.Small world hyde.

I still love the bridge that Hyde recorded but your take Jethro is really cool man. Loved the melody you came up with, nice one man great playing.

Come one folks there's still one spot up for grabs. Lets get this one finished. Your turn Chapelizod

Thanks Mork you're too kind! You've got a great style going on there. Wish we could do a little remix to bring your solo up some. And like I said on the last one, with all the guitar players here you'd think we could get 6 or 8 to play a 30 second solo lol.

Jethro, yeah maybe we can meet up around here sometime man.

We still have some unfinished business here. I took a needed break from this forum after I got my II ordered last week. It arrives tomorrow!

We still have some unfinished business here. I took a needed break from this forum after I got my II ordered last week. It arrives tomorrow!

cool, congrats! :)

Mork,
why the POD XT?
someone with your chops and taste should really own an Axe.
Really.
I mean if you manage to get your phrasing and feel through the XT (I had one and there's no denying it, it's crap) imagine what the Axe could do for you. Well, it can't be imagined really, so get one.

Really.

:)

cool, congrats! :)

Mork,
why the POD XT?
someone with your chops and taste should really own an Axe.
Really.
I mean if you manage to get your phrasing and feel through the XT (I had one and there's no denying it, it's crap) imagine what the Axe could do for you. Well, it can't be imagined really, so get one.

Really.

:)

+10

Thanks Mork!
@GiRa Hmmm didn't notice but I'll check. It honestly wasn't that great when I got it. The first few solos were a little hot and lowered the rhythm track I noticed. I did normalize it because of that using Nuendo. I'll check if there's a quality setting on the normalize. Gonna be difficult to keep mp3 quality consistant with 8 different people re-encoding it.

Just curious, did you mic your cab or go direct with your Triaxis? Sounds good.

Sorry just finally checked back here. I went direct from the Triaxis. It has recording outs on it that have like a "faux" cab sim and it's after the fx loop. I didn't even tweek it for that it's just the same preset I use to my amp and cabs.

Well since nobody else picked it up, here is my take for the missing part at 1:59 using Axe-Fx Ultra. I hope I used the proper backer as it seems the last section is still waiting for riffage.

Fractal Jam 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom