Global Midi cc#'s

I'm changing the channel on my friedman smallbox via midi to a voodoo labs control switcher. Unfortunately it is going backwards dirty channel stays on the when you use cc88 it goes to clean. I would like it the other way around? I figured making cc88 a global setting would do it. What do you think Chris.

how are you "using" cc88? are you pressing a switch on the AX8? how did you program that?

in the scene under the midi tab. On ax8 edit.
PC or CC ?

i feel like the solution to this isn't in the AX8. there is no "CC" function on the AX8, only a PC function in the MIDI page you refer to.

the Control Switcher functions by setting the relays to do what you want when you send that PC number. if you want PC 88 to turn on your Drive channel, then save the Control Switcher that way.

i feel though that the issue is when you are on your Drive channel, the LED of the Control Switcher is Off, and when you are on your Clean channel, the LED is ON. there is a way to set that Relay to REVERSE so the LED is opposite. that's probably what you want to do. then save the Relay how you want when you send PC 88.

Last edited:
PC or CC ?

i feel like the solution to this isn't in the AX8. there is no "CC" function on the AX8, only a PC function in the MIDI page you refer to.

the Control Switcher functions by setting the relays to do what you want when you send that PC number. if you want PC 88 to turn on your Drive channel, then save the Control Switcher that way.

i feel though that the issue is when you are on your Drive channel, the LED of the Control Switcher is Off, and when you are on your Clean channel, the LED is ON. there is a way to set that Relay to REVERSE so the LED is opposite. that's probably what you want to do. then save the Relay how you want when you send PC 88.
pc

i'll call Voodoo tomorrow and let you know., but at least we can change the channels on our amps when we go 4cm.

cool. again, sending a PC command to the Channel Switcher tells it to do what you programed it to do.

if sending PC 88 tells it to change from Dirty to Clean, then you programmed it to do that. you must program it to go from Clean to Dirty. and if the light is ON for clean and OFF for dirty, you need to Reverse the light as the manual instructs.

Thanks again Chris your the man. I reversed it and everything works great. Again thank You. Will be sending donation.

Back
Top Bottom