Wish Global blocks

MrPond

Experienced
Any new thoughts about global blocks?

The original thread https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/global-blocks.160680/page-2 was closed as 'read' and for one year, we haven't heard anything about it.
I think it's still very much on the table - one song = one preset does require time if you have tweaks to do for multiple songs.
The Axe 3 global blocks are perfect - and especially the FM3 would benefit, because the FM3 is 'meant for the road' ...
With global blocks, I could soundcheck on my 'main standard preset' and any tweaks are ready for alle other presets with linked blocks ... that would be soooo good ...

Niklas

Last edited:
Any new thoughts about global blocks?

The original thread https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/global-blocks.160680/page-2 was closed as 'read' and for one year, we haven't heard anything about it.
I think it's still very much on the table - one song = one preset does require time if you have tweaks to do for multiple songs.
The Axe 3 global blocks are perfect - and especially the FM3 would benefit, because the FM3 is 'meant for the road' ...
With global blocks, I could soundcheck on my 'main standard preset' and any tweaks are ready for alle other presets with linked blocks ... that would be soooo good ...

Niklas
yep I agree global blocks would be awesome. Even if it was just for the amp and speaker blocks.

I agree that Global Blocks would be really useful, especially on the FM3, since CPU is limited. You would be able to create several presets with a set of blocks that don't change (Amp, Cab, Reverb, etc.), but with different effect combinations.
In a live situation you could change Amp settings and they would change across several presets.

+1 on at minimum, a global amp block.

Of course, all blocks having global would be gold.

Locations do sound different and a few minor tweaks are often needed - having the need to manually edit every single presets on stage is really not great and again - the FM3 is meant for playing live - most of the players don't always have their computer running next to the pedalboard ...

Back
Top Bottom