WISH: Global Blocks on FM9 would be appreciated.

I can really only think of 2 things I miss from the Axe Fx III. The Global blocks and more jacks for external switches(1+2, 3+4 and Pedal jacks). We know what is coming.... FM12 Turbo with larger screens. A full powered AX3 on the floor. It will sell for $3,199.

But please make it spill resistant!

It's a differentiator. if everything was possible with the FM9 nobody would buy the AF3. There's no TM block either.
Well, one is a rack unit and the other one a footboard unit, that is the biggest difference.

However in a footboard unit a system to allow changes that take place over all linked presets seems more important than in a rack unit. Imagine you might need to go down to make changes.

Global blocks are not likely to be added to the FM9.

There are MANY people with FM3s who wish for global blocks ..
Why? Because the unit is meant for playing live ... and many people are treating presets as songs - quick edits on stage would mean to eventually edit a BUNCH of presets on the fly - which is a nightmare without a computer ...
For example, I have the same amp block across all my presets - having one "main" preset and a global block would save me from a LOT of headache when I have to tweak a few minor things on location.
At least one global block would make many people happy.
Please give it a thought - this topic comes always up and still - many many many live players would highly appreciate that ..

I get they each platform needs to have it's things or lack there of. But man o man, global blocks is one of the many things that makes the AxeFx3 great. My kingdom to have the feature for the FM9. 🙏

Reactions: JES
I get they each platform needs to have it's things or lack there of. But man o man, global blocks is one of the many things that makes the AxeFx3 great. My kingdom to have the feature for the FM9. 🙏
Quite frankly, I may go back to Axe Fx III and an FC12 because of some of the missing features. I love the FM9, really do. But global blocks is important for the way I run things. We will see.

I don;t have an FM9 or the editor, but I guess the editor allows you to copy and paste blocks between patches?

Back
Top Bottom