Wish Global Blocks on FM3 Still Wishful Thinking?

I'd love a global amp block. Can't run all versions of all the effects I use in one preset so having changes to the amp automatically transfer to other presets would be great.
I used to run a preset per song but since going to in ears (which puts the mix under a microscope) I got a bit of flack for volume differences. So trying to consolidate most of my tones into a couple of presets. Global amps would help a lot!

I'd love a global amp block. Can't run all versions of all the effects I use in one preset so having changes to the amp automatically transfer to other presets would be great.
I used to run a preset per song but since going to in ears (which puts the mix under a microscope) I got a bit of flack for volume differences. So trying to consolidate most of my tones into a couple of presets. Global amps would help a lot!
I use Preset Templates and the Block Library to keep things consistent when using the same amp model for different presets. A global block would be easier, but there are ways to make it work that don't require a lot of extra time.

Back
Top Bottom