Wish Glitch, Buffers, Granular

Simeon's work is great and amazing! That said.... having a glitch block as it's own thing would be so nice, simple, useful and inspiring.

I think Cliff is a little more traditional thinking when it comes to effects or at least what types should be in the Axe. 90% of the available stuff is bread and butter and even the more obscure stuff that's in there, or can be created via complex routing, are things you could do with Eventides or Lexicons 20 years ago.
a lot of people around here have been wishing for more "different" fx (anyone remember the Frequency Shifter threads from yeasts ago?), but of course priorities often have to be on more pressing matters...

I think Cliff is a little more traditional thinking when it comes to effects or at least what types should be in the Axe. 90% of the available stuff is bread and butter and even the more obscure stuff that's in there, or can be created via complex routing, are things you could do with Eventides or Lexicons 20 years ago.
a lot of people around here have been wishing for more "different" fx (anyone remember the Frequency Shifter threads from yeasts ago?), but of course priorities often have to be on more pressing matters...
I believe you meant to say “+1” lol

Definitely some microcosm, count to 5, blooper etc effects would be great. Adding licensed versions would be a cool future thing to do especially if they could port the code from digital effects but I imagine that would eat up a lot of processing.

Back
Top Bottom