Glenn fry has died.

Wow. Seems like every touchstone of a lifetime just fades, then disappears. Thanks for the music, the memories, and being the soundtrack to our lives. RIP

Last edited:
Glad I saw the Eagles when I did. It was a while ago , but it didn't seem like 24 years ago. Yikes. Time just goes......

RIP.

I will repeat myself unfortunately, lately THE LOUNGE is more like an Obituary.

It's Glenn Frey. Not Fry. I'm not lashing out, I'm just letting you know in case you'd like to correct it.

My band plays "Please Come Home For Christmas" at every Christmas gig. I'll feel a little sad playing it next year.

Ulcerative colitis is no joke. As someone who has had colon surgery, and had a close friend who had ulcerative colitis, I wouldn't wish it on my most hated enemy. He's got a lot of cool dudes and recent arrivals to jam with at least.

Unbelievably sad. It's almost every day now, there's news of the people I grew up listening to playing a gig at St. Pete's Cathedral.

Incredible songwriting. I still play 'New Kid in Town' regularly as it has such a unique structure for a song.

To age myself, I learned how to play guitar to the blue cover 'Eagles Greatest Hits' album. I played it over and over with my gut string.

He will be missed. Badly.

R

"....In the end it wasn't wasted time"

Hotel California will remain one of the absolute most seminal albums in rock history, and I can count the number of times I've listened to it.
Hotel California was one of the first songs that I ever played in front of other people and Life in the fast lane, Wasted time and Victim of love have all at some point been on the set lists in one of my old bands

RIP Glenn

Last edited:
I have been listening to Glenn Fry on Itunes radio, most of the week. His live concert from '93 is really good.

Back
Top Bottom