Gilmour rotary speaker emulation

Thanks a lot guys!
I will try to get the Axe to my house this weekend, update to FW11 and then post the preset.
I want to lay some more time on the "mistress-emulation". Not happy with it.
Sorry for letting you wait this long for the preset. To busy with work and other stuff the last weeks.

Great tone (both) and guitar touch!!! (btw... I like some of yours notes variation! very tasty!)
I think some clarity and pick attak are just tamed by the old strings!!! CHANGE THEM!!! and you'll get back that "acoustical flavour" in the DG's electric tone!
Man... I know that the perfect tone seeking it's an obsession!! But I think you can put this patches on Axe Exchange as are coz hey are an excellent starting point and from the tweaking of the Axe community (always necessary due the differences in every setup, auditioning systems and ambients etc..) you can get some new idea to improving the tone (many variables are involved and many interaction between them: comp... drive type and setting... cabs... post-amp fxs).
It's the collaborative way that make the AxeFXII community the best in the whole www!

Great playing and tone! I hope you are still considering posting your Pink Floyd presets - surprisingly there aren't many out there, especially for recent firmware versions. Since Gilmour is my favorite and I'm not the best at creating presets, I'm really looking forward to trying out yours!

Tried to nail this tone myself....but this one sounds so much better. Can't wait for the preset to pop up on axe-change ;)

It sounds great but I'm curious if you maybe shared a different preset than you intended? The picture is on a preset with 2 drives . The preset I downloaded have a lot lower gain than the one in the first clip at least. This one is certainly super lush though

I might have changed some settings, but i dont remember changing any gain settings. Dont you have two drive blocks also?
Could you post a screen shot of the grid?

Any chance of re-working and re-posting the older Gilmore tones you posted especially the Echoes tone...loved that one!!

Spufuz, I tried your preset with my Fender Stratocaster American Std & Woodstock Kinman's pickups. I am running FW 11. As is the sound was really good. Very lush. However, with my gear, it lacked a bit of clarity. The sound was a bit muffled. All I did is added some presence and adjusted the amp level and... voila. Awesome. Best Pink Floyd preset on this forum. THANK YOU!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom