GIGWRX FX-Labels Standard Premade Sets $39.99

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
Here are three standard premade sets that are for sale. Preprinted sets are $39.99 plus shipping. $10 less than a custom set. These will be popping up on our website periodically and are first come first served since we only have one of each set.

8usytapa.jpg

y3aryqa8.jpg

u4ahejen.jpg

Hi Anthony,

I received my labels last week. Thanks. Are they intended to clear the hex nut on the footswitch, or is there meant to be an interference fit that you have to press over? Mine don't drop cleanly over the hex nut.

Thanks.

Rich

Hi Anthony,

I received my labels last week. Thanks. Are they intended to clear the hex nut on the footswitch, or is there meant to be an interference fit that you have to press over? Mine don't drop cleanly over the hex nut.

Thanks.

Rich

We did make them to fit snug over the nut, they almost snap into place. We found this really keeps them in place great. Which MFC model are you using?

Sent from my iPhone

FWIW, I think I was the first person to talk to Bill about the tight fit on my MFC Mk III (which had the slightly larger nuts). I used a little sandpaper wrapped around a dowel (a pencil would work too), just sort of opened up the holes on the labels a bit and they fit great. Dead simple.

BTW, Bill could not have been nicer or more concerned about making things right for me. Good stuff.

Photo here...
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/attac...390871852-gigwrx-labels-review-gigwrx-mfc.jpg

FWIW, I think I was the first person to talk to Bill about the tight fit on my MFC Mk III (which had the slightly larger nuts). I used a little sandpaper wrapped around a dowel (a pencil would work too), just sort of opened up the holes on the labels a bit and they fit great. Dead simple.

BTW, Bill could not have been nicer or more concerned about making things right for me. Good stuff.

Photo here...
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/attac...390871852-gigwrx-labels-review-gigwrx-mfc.jpg

Really appreciate it! Board looks great.

Sent from my iPhone

Couldn't agree more. Great customer service and response. Also thanks for the mod instructions. Much appreciated.

Really appreciate it guys! We are trying very hard to make sure everyone is 100% happy with our labels. Keep the pics coming!

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom