Gift of Tone #12 - JUSTIN YORK

Awesome! I really appreciate that you put a JCM2000-ish patch in there after the forum discussion that’s been going on.

Also, that wall of amps…glorious.

Am I missing something in FM3 edit to make these bundles easier to import? I'm not seeing an" import preset and cab bundle" under the preset tab on Mac like the instructions state. It just has import preset and I have to manually add the cab separately.

Just one great Gift of Tone after another!!🤩 This is such a great idea. I haven’t really delved into third party IR’s and Presets and this is a great way to get an idea of that world. Thanks Justin York & The Fractal Team!👍

I’m so glad you guys are liking it so far!

Yes, I wrote a bit about it in the preset notes, but it’s one of my custom made York Audio 2x12s that I loaded with 6402 coned greenbacks mic’d with a single 57.
Great to see a JCM 2000 represented.. I've always been curious what these sounded like.

Great to see a JCM 2000 represented.. I've always been curious what these sounded like.
It’s kinda in the ballpark of a 2000, but the 2000 has a little deeper low end, way less gain at that setting, and has a little more “muscle” to it. The Nitro was the closest model I could find to my 2000. I’m sure I could get it closer if I messed with the advanced parameters, but I thought it sounded pretty good without touching that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom