Gift of Tone #11: FREMEN

Yes, on scene 2, I didn't want the wha ; in the original preset (the one I wanted to use for a gig, finally I didn't play because of fever), I used the same expression pedal to control the delay block input gain in scenes 2 and 5 to 8. I removed all these subtleties for the GoT preset to make it simpler for the general user.
If you put the wha control to "all" instead of channel A, you'll also get wha on the clean scenes, and I didn't do that, the wha tends to distort the clean sounds. That's why these scenes uses channel B, where the wha control is ineffective
Makes sense. Thanks again 👍

I'm trying to do "Import Preset" and when I go to pick the placement there is the preset and the IR's BUT there is also blank spots that want you to save them but won't do anything and will not let me do anything because of it. I reloaded and got the Dumble and Shiver installed but everytime I open the Fremen BE it just keeps adding IR's, blanks and all.
Hope this makes sense to someone...

Have you made sure to use the most recent FM9 Editor version 1.01.05 (click Help->About) ?
I have the AxeFXIII MarkII Turbo and am trying to do the one for III. Just when I open it with "import" it has extra cab "pick" buttons but doesn't let you do anything with but then won't give you the go ahead.

Have you made sure to use the most recent FM9 Editor version 1.01.05 (click Help->About) ?
I use Axe Edit and I tried about 3:00 am this morning and when I tried again a little while ago there was an update for edit and it worked out. I guess I'm getting started too early for everyone else...;)

Back
Top Bottom