Gift of Tone #11: FREMEN

There are no plans to change the factory presets.
How about Factory Presets firmware update? ;)
Latest update on the possible update:
“Agreed, but once all the new products have been updated to include the most recent firmware, we'll take a listen to determine whether a pass to equalize levels is needed. It would be good to include some of the new amps too“.

Last edited:
Wow, I didn’t expect anything on the weekend. This is a nice surprise because I have been impressed with Fremen’s sounds since I became a Fractal user almost two years ago. Thanks Fremen and team FAS!💫👍

Update:
@fremen I hope you start to get your health back soon. Take care.

Last edited:
Great presets! I had to change the wah's control "Off Value" from 95% to 5% in scene 01 to allow the wah to bypass. I also needed to change the wah from "Channel A" to "All" in scene 02. Thank you for creating/sharing these!

Yes, on scene 2, I didn't want the wha ; in the original preset (the one I wanted to use for a gig, finally I didn't play because of fever), I used the same expression pedal to control the delay block input gain in scenes 2 and 5 to 8. I removed all these subtleties for the GoT preset to make it simpler for the general user.
If you put the wha control to "all" instead of channel A, you'll also get wha on the clean scenes, and I didn't do that, the wha tends to distort the clean sounds. That's why these scenes uses channel B, where the wha control is ineffective

Back
Top Bottom