GIFT OF TONE #1: LEON TODD

I don’t know why but this bundle is very bright on my rig. Marco’s preset sounds good with no tweaks. LT’s does too but I had to lose some top end. Just a comment, not complaining because I am grateful for FAS and all the updates and gifts from the community.

I don’t know why but this bundle is very bright on my rig. Marco’s preset sounds good with no tweaks. LT’s does too but I had to lose some top end. Just a comment, not complaining because I am grateful for FAS and all the updates and gifts from the community.
Did you watch the video regarding the different presets and PEQ block for different guitars, etc. Other than that Leon’s was the only bundle that was also including custom IR’s. Maybe that’s coloring things differently than what is expected. I dont know. I have found his TV Mix IR always makes most things sound smoother. I guess there’s a lot in play with different pickups and guitars.

I’m using the TV Mix7 for almost everything these days. I love the PEQ that makes buckers sound Stratty. I saved that block and put it in some other presets. Yeah, I don’t know the reason it seems bright to me but it’s all good. Was just wondering if it was only me.

My guitars always seem to like Leon's presets, and the ones in this pack are no exception. Really outstanding!
Same here - the majority of his presets/tones always seem refined and "mix ready", which I appreciate! I don't mind hearing raw, amp in the room tones, in fact they're fun to sample and truly display what the AxeFx can do...but then you have to star tailoring them to taste for your mix or application, etc, which can also be fun, but man, I do love loading up patches that already seem "ready for prime time" haha!

Hey Mr @2112, I used your Filth sound at a gig last night, and the crunch tone is seriously the best I've ever had it. Finally I have learned to stop worrying and love the Atomica (or USA mid gain was it?)

Thank you.
USA Lead. Welcome to the Mark series cult :D

That filth preset is seriously good. Thank you for this. One thing though, when I stop playing I get this digital squelch kind of sound for just a second. I know it's the intelligent noise gate in the input block because when I switch it to classic, it stops. Does anyone else have this happen? Have had it with other bought presets as well.

Back
Top Bottom