Gibson Les Paul Gary Moore BFG - anyone tried one out ?

DavidN1978

Experienced
Hi guys n gals,
I've had an offer to buy a Gary Moore BFG guitar at a good price from a shop a ways away from here and wondered if anyone out there plays / has played one and has any views on it ? I've got a regular LP standard already but am a die hard Moore fan and wondered how these guitars played / sounded in their own right !
Thanks in advance !
- David

I had a gibson darkfire which is pretty much a robot version on this guitar. I really liked the sound out of it. It played very well. The p90s were nice but picked up a lot of hum.

Many thanks Javajunkie - appreciated. I love the tone and feel of my LP standard, even if it is as heavy as a piano. My other axe is an Ibanez Jem 7VWH which I love - just envy the way the Gibson notes sustain ( almost ) forever ! I just checked out some youtube videos on it and it has a great range of tones - seems a little harsher and less warm than the LP's but that suits me just fine. No need to have 2 guitars that sound identical ;) Just undecided on the unfinished look even though it's designed to look that way !!

Back
Top Bottom