Get ready for Cab Pack 9!

Thanks guys! :)

I just hope everyone understands that the "free samples" are just there for promotion as "trailers". They're intentionally not the best IRs from the collection. F.ex no SM57-MD421 Alloys from Cab Pack 7. Cab Pack 8 IRs are Cliff's mixes and darker than what the pack sounds like. :)

You are missing out. :)

Thanks guys! :)

I just hope everyone understands that the "free samples" are just there for promotion as "trailers". They're intentionally not the best IRs from the collection. F.ex no SM57-MD421 Alloys from Cab Pack 7. Cab Pack 8 IRs are Cliff's mixes and darker than what the pack sounds like. :)

You are missing out. :)

Hope I didn't offend I would buy these for sure . I meant that i thought out of the box THESE were better than current cabs for Euro based amps like you mentioned.
This is my Fav cab so far from both you and Kevin ,so ya It is on the must buy when I get my Axe ..thanks and awesome work

I know it's not realistic, but I'd really just like 1 cab pack with a single "ideal" IR for each of the amps I use.

Back to the real world:

My main amps are the Uber, Diezels, and Rectos. So, after this cab pack, I'll just need a Diezel one (and some updated CK Mesa oversized cab IRs, I guess, even though I do enjoy the "traditional" IRs)

Hope I didn't offend I would buy these for sure . I meant that i thought out of the box THESE were better than current cabs for Euro based amps like you mentioned.
This is my Fav cab so far from both you and Kevin ,so ya It is on the must buy when I get my Axe ..thanks and awesome work

Nah man I wasn't offended at all. :) It's just that I've encountered people comparing my IRs to other IRs based on the stock IRs. That's where I might roll my eyes a bit. If the stock IRs are good enough for you then it's a huge compliment. :)

I know it's not realistic, but I'd really just like 1 cab pack with a single "ideal" IR for each of the amps I use.

Back to the real world:

My main amps are the Uber, Diezels, and Rectos. So, after this cab pack, I'll just need a Diezel one (and some updated CK Mesa oversized cab IRs, I guess, even though I do enjoy the "traditional" IRs)

What would be the fun of that Ben? :D I think I've created many IRs already that are good enough if I was only allowed to use one IR for the rest of my life. Cab Pack 7 SM57-MD421 04 or E906-MD421 06. Cab Pack 8 Alloy Aces folder entirely.

after hearing (and buying) cab pack 7, i'm all in. got 8, will surely get 9 too! great work on these! Oh, you said soon so...is it soon NOW?

What would be the fun of that Ben? :D I think I've created many IRs already that are good enough if I was only allowed to use one IR for the rest of my life. Cab Pack 7 SM57-MD421 04 or E906-MD421 06. Cab Pack 8 Alloy Aces folder entirely.

Clark, every time I go down the IR rabbit hole I feel like I've already got my hands full with fun figuring out my settings apart from IRs.

I'm not bitching. I'd just like to note, for how I pick IRs, a "greatest hits" pack would actually be ideal.

I guess this is also just me throwing my vote in the ring for Diezel and Mesa OS cab packs. Ha

Last edited:
Clark, every time I go down the IR rabbit hole I feel like I've already got my hands full with fun figuring out my settings apart from IRs.

I'm not bitching. I'd just like to note, for how I pick IRs, a "greatest hits" pack would actually be ideal.

I guess this is also just me throwing my vote in the ring for Diezel and Mesa OS cab packs. Ha

Well tweaking amp settings and IRs is something that's quite personal for people. I've already planned a tutorial video explaining how I do it. It's actually really simple and I think that my method should work for everyone since it's based on you using your own ears. (really easy listening tricks to set your EQ correctly) But like I said IRs are a personal thing. I couldn't tell everyone what their favorite food should be you know. Obviously I can give everyone a pizza and make 75% of them completely happy but there are different toppings for a pizza too. I hope this metaphor comes across. Anyways I think I can help you a lot by teaching how to set your EQ knobs. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like my method. It always works for me at least and since you're tweaking to fit your ears it should work for you too. :)

About your requests. One of them has been shot already. ;) Might be coming next month.

Well tweaking amp settings and IRs is something that's quite personal for people. I've already planned a tutorial video explaining how I do it. It's actually really simple and I think that my method should work for everyone since it's based on you using your own ears. (really easy listening tricks to set your EQ correctly) But like I said IRs are a personal thing. I couldn't tell everyone what their favorite food should be you know. Obviously I can give everyone a pizza and make 75% of them completely happy but there are different toppings for a pizza too. I hope this metaphor comes across. Anyways I think I can help you a lot by teaching how to set your EQ knobs. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like my method. It always works for me at least and since you're tweaking to fit your ears it should work for you too. :)

Oh, I totally understand. Like I said in my first reply, I know it's unrealistic

About your requests. One of them has been shot already. ;) Might be coming next month.

SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Back
Top Bottom