Gapless Switching on AXE FX III

Gapless switching of what? There are things that both units can gaplessly switch right now

I just saw this. Interesting little surprise @FractalAudio had up his sleeve to meet the Fender TMP hoopla.

Also, offering the FM3 MK1 for $899. Don’t know if this was also intentional, but if I was in the market for a modeler and I had a choice between spending $1700 on a fully untested new tech or half that much on a killer unit I know what I would do.😉

LT's vid just doubled my pulse rate. I'm already spending the money I'd save on a new unit with the advent of gapless switching on my FM3. I'm OK now. I think I can breathe.

I do for sure and the only reason I only use one amp live is the gap. I deal with drives / filters / multi band eq's, etc. Replace all that with just different amps? Yes, please.

1696615297810.png

Does anyone know if it will allow for spillover between channels? This is the biggest thing I have to work around and I can manage with scene controllers...but i can only use 1 reverb type. Would like to switch reverb types and have spillover continue.

Does anyone know if it will allow for spillover between channels? This is the biggest thing I have to work around and I can manage with scene controllers...but i can only use 1 reverb type. Would like to switch reverb types and have spillover continue.
probably not because spillover is keeping 2 instances of different settings active at the same time. blocks don't do that at this time.

Back
Top Bottom