G66 has opened its waiting list

My bet is that we (in Europe) probably will get the II a bit earlier than the 10-12 week wait period. I think G66's estimate is quite conservative in order not to disappoint too many buyers. Just my 2 cents.

Nice thread, waiting together is more fun than going nuts alone:)

i ordered january 29th, ordernr: 4170. Estimated delivery "end of june/july".

cliff i'm sure you need money for childrens, new car , new house, etc etc
and we are ready to help you : start shipping the axe fx II now please !! :))) lol ;-)

I went on the list back in March as I'm sure a lot of folks did. I have to say that the money is burning a very large hole in my pocket. I've even been looking at some very nice Tom Anderson drop tops and nearly changing my mind on the axeII. The thing is that my tone is fine so it's a quite a big leap of faith to spend big bucks on this unit without ever trying one. But when it comes time to click the buy button I will press YES and then have a very large JD to calm my already shattered nerves.
And then start saving all over again for the Drop Top 

I have to say that the money is burning a very large hole in my pocket. I've even been looking at some very nice Tom Anderson drop tops and nearly changing my mind on the axeII.;

i'm in exactly same position and if i was SURE that shipping will not have pb, i would do a prepaiment for axe fx 2 ,so i would not this use this money for something else.

i'm waiting since 19.12.2010 (#4032)! does something like an AXE really exist - or is it only an experiment of some social scientists? after six month it feels really surreal!

i'm waiting since 19.12.2010 (#4032)! does something like an AXE really exist - or is it only an experiment of some social scientists? after six month it feels really surreal!

It seems that you should get accustomed to that feeling! It will also feel surreal when you actually play it.
BTW some veterans including me waited 10 months and longer for the first shipment back in the days when it all started.

Hmmmm,

during the last months I have learned to have the patience of a saint. Hopefully it's not only an illusion and will get real in some days! I never saw or heard a real AXE FX, but if it's only half as good as pointed out in this forum, I will be very very happy to get accustomed to that surreal feeling!!

Stay cool, I waiting since Nov 2010, Order Number: 00003966 :evil

Well, look at it like this: you're probably going to be one of the guys getting an Axe II out of the first shipment, and you're going to drive us all mad telling us how amazing the stuff is (including related bragging rights ;)) while we'll be still waiting for the following shipment....

Strange, I've had many emails but have never been given an order number by G66.EU ! Everyone else who ordered from there got a number ?

I'm on the list, done via email, no order number here. I think you only get sent one if you order online.

Same here, have been since early March. I got the email saying that my order has been updated to the xII just like the guys who ordered online. So it's just a case of waiting it out.

Back
Top Bottom