FYI: Liquid-Foot Status

All you guys wondering about your Liquid-Foot order, have no fear. There was an error, but all is now sorted. Nothing more than growing pains from a very new company. Your wait is coming to an end. Here is the message from Jeff himself (from the Liquid-Foot forum).

To All,

We have received a lot of orders that just got posted from our web-account. nearly 84 of them that never made it over but are now in my possession.

I will personally respond to every one of them in the next 2 days. I appreciate everyone's support and most certainly everyone's patience.

WE are on back-order situation due to our metal factory being delayed in their processing of our metal enclosures. This has set me back a bit in catching up on orders.

I should have a realistic shipment date from the factory and then I can remove the backlog ASAP....

If you HAVE NOT received an email notification from me of your order- hang tight- it will take within two days... Everything is catching up now. New Systems will be put in place within the next month or so at most that will ease the entire process, the order flow, and the immediacy of product delivery. Good things are coming and I will be reporting back to everyone ASAP.

In the meantime- thanks for the efforts, the feedback and the product ideas. Most of the desired features have worked their way into the latest firmwares...

Best regards,

Jeff

Nope. Again...
I would not believe in those time estimations until Jeff obviously has solved his problems. :(

I'm a HUGE fan of Jeff and his products. That said, there is no excuse for email issues to bring your business to a screeching halt. Gmail and Yahoo email accounts, imho, are not the way to do business. Especially if they mark as spam everybody that sends you an order or a technical issue.

jeffinaustin said:
I'm a HUGE fan of Jeff and his products. That said, there is no excuse for email issues to bring your business to a screeching halt. Gmail and Yahoo email accounts, imho, are not the way to do business. Especially if they mark as spam everybody that sends you an order or a technical issue.

solution --- look in the spam box

Better solution --- buy the Fractal unit ....

Oh yeah .... forgot ......

have not seen or heard any updates on that one either

For those that haven't got their emai. Jeff just sent out this:

Dear all,

If you have placed an order and have not received a response, then two things have happened:

1. You have mistyped your email address --- I have at least 30 orders without valid or properly typed email address.
2. You have pressed the submit button prior to filling out the form- or filled out the form and never hit the submit button.

I have over 25 orders with no details attached to them....

If you have not received a response by now- please fill out the order form with valid information and press submit. You will receive a response within a day.

Thank you.

Post on the liquid forum:
http://liquidfoot.setbb.com/ordering-f9 ... -t511.html

Back
Top Bottom