FX8 with Marshall JVM410H JS

Well, this is my first MIDI experience so I dont know how to use FX8 to control amp. I use relays with my Friedman and Mesa, but JVM need MIDI control. So, I need some kind of tutorial how to use MIDI on FX8.

... It's covered clearly in the update doc for FW 3.0. Please give it a read, and ask specific questions.. based on your table it's very straitforward.

O.k., I know this is a maybe dumb qouestion for someone, but for me... :D If I need Crunch Orange channel with Gate ON, FX ON and Master ON. How to do this or how to write this command with FX8 edit?

You can only send out one PC (program change) and one CC (control change) message per MIDI block or scene. I think most guys are storing a particular configuration on their amp and recalling that config with a single PC.

In any case, the majority of your learning will be with your JVM manual. It's actually quite simple to adjust the MIDI PC and CC messages on FX8 scenes / MIDI blocks.

The FX8 allows you to send SCENE and MIDI BLOCK messages concurrently. But I believe the preset method on the JVM may be your best approach.

Back
Top Bottom