FX8: The Looper goes with the metronome klick asynchron.

Jurek

Guten Abend, mein Englisch ist schwach, hilfreich mr google :)......
Mein Problem:
1) Der Looper geht mit dem Metronom, den ersten 2 bis 3 Wiederholungen korrekt synchronisiert. Aber nach, dass die zwei von ihnen (das Aufzeichnungsmaterial und Metronom-Klick) gehen Überstunden immer asynchron. Wie hilft somit nicht Quantize drehen.
2) Ich möchte sein, die Looper synchron laufen mit externen Drum-Maschine via MIDI. Unglücklicherweise ist das Verhalten dasselbe wie oben beschrieben.
Oder bin ich etwas falsch?
Jede Hilfe willkommen !.

Last edited:
I had the same problem using MIDI clock sent from a KORG ELECTRIBE ..I I found that the problem was that the MIDI clock was unstable ... Using MIDI clock sent from Ableton Live through my sound card bpm remain stable ..
The only problem left is that if you record a loop and change the bpm , the looper does not quantize the loop on new bpm

In step 1) I wrote, a looper and a built-in metronome do not go precisely synchronized. This throws light on the rest of the issue.
For many years I have used different Looper: Lexicon JamMan, Boss, Digitech, Electrix Repeater... and so I had no problems with timing.
FX8 lured me through had the Looper, then it would make sense to operate the with real Rhythm.

Good evening, my English is weak, mg google is helpful :)
My problem:
1) The Looper goes with the metronome, the first 2 to 3 repetitions Correctly synchronized. But after that, the two of them (the record material and metronome click) go overtime more and more asynchronously. As thus helps not Quantize turning.
2) I would like to be the Looper run synchronously with at external drum machine via MIDI. Unfortunately, the behaviour is the same as described above.
Or am I doing something wrong?
Any help appreciated!.

Hi,
I've the same problem with the looper. I'm still trying to stop the loop at the right time, but there is always a time lag after a few loop. I did not find any solution yet...

Back
Top Bottom