Fx8 Road Cases?

I love Mono cases. At 61, weight has become a consideration. It was one the reasons I ditched my analog board and tour case. The smallest Mono Club case will fit the FX8. I opted for the larger Tour case (middle of the three sizes they offer). That gives me enough room for the FX8, my VoiceLive Play, expression pedal, and cables. It was only $20 more. Check out Sweetwater.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what model this is??

Seems like some overkill, but the setup with foam, pedals separate, board on top seems pretty dope!

Attachments

• Fractal-Audio-AX8-MINT-Gator-Waterproof-Case-_1.jpg
    Fractal-Audio-AX8-MINT-Gator-Waterproof-Case-_1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Fractal-Audio-AX8-MINT-Gator-Waterproof-Case-_1 (3).jpg
    Fractal-Audio-AX8-MINT-Gator-Waterproof-Case-_1 (3).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 66
Gots wheels and a handle too

Attachments

• Fractal-Audio-AX8-MINT-Gator-Waterproof-Case-_1 (1).jpg
    Fractal-Audio-AX8-MINT-Gator-Waterproof-Case-_1 (1).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Fractal-Audio-AX8-MINT-Gator-Waterproof-Case-_1 (2).jpg
    Fractal-Audio-AX8-MINT-Gator-Waterproof-Case-_1 (2).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 30
Does anyone know what model this is??

Seems like some overkill, but the setup with foam, pedals separate, board on top seems pretty dope!

I say, there are no such thing as overkill when it comes to protecting a very crucial part of your guitar gear. Specially if they are expensive like the Fractal. Again, that's just me.
As per that case, i have no clue what company makes it. Looks good though! But i prefer a case with a removable lid. Remove the lid, connect cables to amp/foh, connect wireless g10, get rockin!

^^^^ Very True.

I found this Pelican as well.....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1503426456620.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503426456620.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 65
  • FB_IMG_1503426444003.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503426444003.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 70
Hey guys, Peter with Trailer Trash Pedal Boards here. We have a case option in the works right now. We should have the first run of units ready to ship in less than a month. Here are some pictures of our prototype, which holds an FX-8 and two expression pedals. This same case will also hold the MFC-101 instead of the FX-8 and we plan to eventually offer a version that can hold the MFC with more expression pedals. We will release more details soon, this is a very cool product with a unique mounting system for the components and super lightweight.

Peter, do you happen to have a wider version? I'm using a separate wah wah and would like it placed in a case as well as the two expression pedals. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom