Fx8 Road Cases?

For around town right now it fits in my pt jr soft case with an ev1 in the front pocket! Not for touring but nice to walk into club in one trip with guitars and amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use one of the Mono cases for my Pedaltrain II with MFC plus expression pedals. Not sure of the dimensions of the FX-8 but I can heartily recommend the quality of the Mono cases.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A lot of good options depending on your situation. When my Fx8 comes on Monday I will be plopping it on my PT2 along with one expression pedal. Second expression off board when I need it.

Hey guys, Peter with Trailer Trash Pedal Boards here. We have a case option in the works right now. We should have the first run of units ready to ship in less than a month. Here are some pictures of our prototype, which holds an FX-8 and two expression pedals. This same case will also hold the MFC-101 instead of the FX-8 and we plan to eventually offer a version that can hold the MFC with more expression pedals. We will release more details soon, this is a very cool product with a unique mounting system for the components and super lightweight.

Used Rockcase by Warwick that I bought for 50 bucks years ago. I attached my FX8 and Mission pedal with screws and left enough space around to easily stow my 4CM snake cable and others.

IMG_2052.JPG

Last edited:
We will announce all the details within the next week or two, including price. I think we will do a short video tutorial of how the units are mounted to the plate. It's a very simple, elegant solution that will allow the user to leave the mounting plate in the tray of the case (like you see it in the picture) or take it out and set it directly on the floor.

Thanks for the interest everyone, we will get all your questions answered in detail as soon as possible.

p

We will announce all the details within the next week or two, including price. I think we will do a short video tutorial of how the units are mounted to the plate. It's a very simple, elegant solution that will allow the user to leave the mounting plate in the tray of the case (like you see it in the picture) or take it out and set it directly on the floor.

Thanks for the interest everyone, we will get all your questions answered in detail as soon as possible.

p

very very cool! any plans for a soft case version? I like to have both for in town and for touring.

Hey guys, Peter with Trailer Trash Pedal Boards here. We have a case option in the works right now. We should have the first run of units ready to ship in less than a month. Here are some pictures of our prototype, which holds an FX-8 and two expression pedals. This same case will also hold the MFC-101 instead of the FX-8 and we plan to eventually offer a version that can hold the MFC with more expression pedals. We will release more details soon, this is a very cool product with a unique mounting system for the components and super lightweight.

http://s111.photobucket.com/user/pbhtrip/media/FX8 PedalBoard 1_zpss9jr22nq.jpg.html

http://s111.photobucket.com/user/pbhtrip/media/FX8 PedalBoard 2_zpskwl8ph72.jpg.html

http://s111.photobucket.com/user/pbhtrip/media/FX8 ATA CASE_zpsl6tbwqig.jpg.html

This looks great. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom