FX-only rack? LB-1 and LB-2?

....... In the meantime, because the LB-2 is not rated safe for running with amps with more than 100W power...
I am enjoying my UAD OX with my Guytron amp. ...but Im fairly confident that there is still a more capable LB 1 coming don the chute ....soon......

The OX is slick, but they've omitted too many crucial cabs, IMO. Hopefully they're in the pipeline, like more V30-based cabs.

I just don't like the walled garden of it either. I'd rather have the freedom to pop in any IR.
Agreed , you’d think they woulda put more in from the inception, but more Cabs are likely coming with
next firmware....It is easy to circumvent that walled garden with the III in tow..just use the Direct setting , which bypasses cab and mic settings..SPDIF or line out into the III, and use the cab options and post
FX there.......convoluted but works.

The LB-1 is already out; it's the X-Load reactive load. Works wonders with tube amps in 4Cm with an Axe-Fx :D
Actuall, Leon , the Xload is the LB 2.....though you woulda thought otherwise...Cliff has mentioned the more fully featured next release (LB1?)only obtusely .....

Back
Top Bottom