Fw18... news?

according to the description, the circuit is the same as the original IIc+, but it was manufactured during the III era, so it's probably one of the last IIc+ ever produced. It has a smaller transformer than the original IIc+.

The owner only modified the chassis, nothing else. It's still on 110W.

Strange that it does not have the simul class option as one of or the last built Coliseum. At least I could not see it where it should be (my MarkIII as one of the first built ones has a respective switch on the back).

Anyway, if Mr. Petrucci is going to lend Mr. Chase a IIC+ the coliseum is probably not of interest to FAS.

Cliff - any other amps we should put an "All Points Bulletin" out on ?

Being new to the XL, with my experience in the Ultra, I'm not exactly sure what's in the new rigs yet but I've never heard mention of Speedster or Top Hat. Awesome amps that I don't own but have played thru. Also Magnatone.

Right. I was also on the waiting list for the normal xl and received that email as well.

Cliff said yesterday that he is releasing the official 18 as is and do the rest of the Amos later so I guess it will be official now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We released 18.00 officially for the XL+. There is no way to get all amps converted to G3 in any reasonable amount of time as we simply don't have some of the amps anymore. So what we did is released 18.00 as-is. I will probably do the same for the Mark I/II and XL this weekend or next week.

We have tracked down most of the remaining amps and they are on the way (Cameron CCV, Bogner Fish, etc.). But there are a couple that we are having a tough time getting a hold of. Namely a Mesa IIC+ and a Soldano X-99.

PM sent to Cliff regarding the Soldano X99, I've got one !

Mr. Petrucci is going to lend us one.

1. Read that World renowned guitarist is loaning an amp-modelling genius a very rare amp.
2. Chill out a few days or weeks til FW is ready.
3. Download and flash my magic black box.
4. Plug into exact same tone and feel as World renowned guitarist used on legendary recordings.
5. Marvel at how incredibly cool that is.
6. Realize I still sound like ass :)

OMG! Do you know guys what does it mean? We will got !!!THE IIC+!!! sound. Cliff and John are writing history.
What a great company and John... Simply can't beleive.
Off (((Now let's show me a kpa profile from Petrucci's amp :D just sayin' ))) on

Back
Top Bottom