Fw18... news?

I'm on the xl waiting list and was told that they would ship once 18 is done. Just got the email stating they are available.

I'm on the xl waiting list and was told that they would ship once 18 is done. Just got the email stating they are available.

Figured FAS was waiting until Friday the 13th for FW18. Are you implying they're actually releasing something on a non-Friday, and that day is today?

I'll bet a month off, took that long to get the amps to this point almost and he doesnt have all the amps so some might need tracked down. who knows really.

We released 18.00 officially for the XL+. There is no way to get all amps converted to G3 in any reasonable amount of time as we simply don't have some of the amps anymore. So what we did is released 18.00 as-is. I will probably do the same for the Mark I/II and XL this weekend or next week.

We have tracked down most of the remaining amps and they are on the way (Cameron CCV, Bogner Fish, etc.). But there are a couple that we are having a tough time getting a hold of. Namely a Mesa IIC+ and a Soldano X-99.

We released 18.00 officially for the XL+. There is no way to get all amps converted to G3 in any reasonable amount of time as we simply don't have some of the amps anymore. So what we did is released 18.00 as-is. I will probably do the same for the Mark I/II and XL this weekend or next week.

We have tracked down most of the remaining amps and they are on the way (Cameron CCV, Bogner Fish, etc.). But there are a couple that we are having a tough time getting a hold of. Namely a Mesa IIC+ and a Soldano X-99.

I am ok with you releasing it as it is now. I'm only concerned about the Bogner Shiva clean & lead, AFD100 (both models), and the 1959 SLP models. :mrgreen

So when the official FW drops, how many amps will have been ported to G3? most of them save for the ones you mentioned above? Thanks Cliff!

Back
Top Bottom