FW14 "Dynamics" parameter removed, ideas?

Come on guys, you really don't need that feature at all to achieve amazing tone... really guys... You want Dynamics, learn how to properly manage your picking technique, use your volume control on the guitar and last time i checks on real amps you can get some pretty good dynamics with a compressor.

The less features the better... IMO.

Maximize the dynamic reaction, that's what negative settings of the (now missing) dynamics knob did. Seems to me you thought the reaction was vice versa? The default dynamic reaction of the models isn't enough for me. They are too compressed for my personel taste.

I did the above changes to all of my sounds and it's as dynamic as before but there are some changes to the feeling that stayed. Nothing too serious. What really made me smile yesterday in the rehearse was the sound, feeling and reaction of the more distorted solos, they have never before been that good.

Will all do respect guys, if your tone was "just right" with that knob...you have to re-think and re do your tones.... That knob was compensating for something it is no longer needed period...

Either way its gone and most likely will never come back.

Back
Top Bottom