FW12,4 FAS6160 meat!

So which soft synths are you using these days, man? I've got Komplete, so I've been working with a lot more of the Reaktor stuff as of late, but I am, at heart, an Omnisphere fanboy... But that program almost feels like cheating because almost everything in it sounds great when those filters are applied. HA!

yeah i love omnisphere, and most spectrasonics!

i also use the Komplete stuff, and a ton of other things!

the B4 II, the melotron, the minimoog, gary garritan jazz and big band is cool, the east west stuff for orchestral is super, the rapture synth in sonar has some super lead sound,

i always eq them to fit the mix, and add a bit or reverb or distortion when needed...

i sometimes use a guitar amp sims on the synth and i love it!

That is fucking meaty indeed. Bit muddy, but very nice guitar sound. Well done! Would you mind sharing the preset, or explaining how that was dialled in?

the preset was quite simple in fact,

its a ts808 with drive to 0 and volume to 10, i added a bit of mids (like 2db at 1250hz)

then into the FAS6160 with drive at 2.5 bass at 4 mids at 5 and treble at 7.5

presence and depth at 2, MV at 5

added a bit of defenition and dynamics

my preset probably sound like shit for others since i play with no pick (fingers only... kinda weird things... i outa do a video someday to show you guys!)

cab were the citrus one and the german one with a bit of room level and air around 20% ( i feal those two thing add a lot of realism to the sound!)

i hope this helped!

i started getting good sound when i stoped caring about the numerical value i saw and trusted my ears! THIS IS THE KEY! if treble at 10 sounds good, go for it!

nico

Back
Top Bottom