FW12,4 FAS6160 meat!

Just thinking about how the fu** can a guitar tone sound like meat ? Some fuzzy/wha tones sounds like you can chew on it, and this definitely sounds like it's meaty, but WHY ! Ahah :D

Meaty as hell anyway, good job !
Maybe it could have a little more clarity, I can't tell where, but it's kinda muddy somewhere. But meaty, so fuck it ! :lol

Just thinking about how the fu** can a guitar tone sound like meat ? Some fuzzy/wha tones sounds like you can chew on it, and this definitely sounds like it's meaty, but WHY ! Ahah :D

Meaty as hell anyway, good job !
Maybe it could have a little more clarity, I can't tell where, but it's kinda muddy somewhere. But meaty, so fuck it ! :lol

ahahaha thanx dude!

i think it lacks a bit of clarity since i play with no pic! i kinda wanna add some attack but i dont know how without adding too much fizz (treble is already at 7,5 and presence at 2)

i may try to reamp it with a bit less gain... (gain was at 2,6 boosted by ts808 with volume at 10...)

anyway, thanx a lot for the nice comments guys!

nico

Yeah man, good stuff. Meat is a great adjective. Love the synth mixed in. Is any of it synth sounds generated by the AXE or is all keys?

most synths are VSTi (lots of them... like 15-20 synth tracks there...) but some of what seems like synths is some clean preset fomr the axe fx with some arp and thing...

one of those preset was the virus preset i got on axe-change a while ago (cant remember who made that, but it was COOL!)

btw, the guitar used was a Carvin DC800 with dimarzios Ionizers 8,

thanx all for the nice comments! this is a huge part of what keeps me motivated! :D

p.s. to dupere11497 and wizardy: merci les boys! cest cool de voir des quebecois ici! ;-) ya pas mal juste nous autres dans le monde qui comprenons notre dialecte de francais ahahah

So which soft synths are you using these days, man? I've got Komplete, so I've been working with a lot more of the Reaktor stuff as of late, but I am, at heart, an Omnisphere fanboy... But that program almost feels like cheating because almost everything in it sounds great when those filters are applied. HA!

That is fucking meaty indeed. Bit muddy, but very nice guitar sound. Well done! Would you mind sharing the preset, or explaining how that was dialled in?

Back
Top Bottom