Fw10.02 Marshall AFD100 Slash w/FREE PATCH \m/

Ottimo lavoro, ci avevo provato anch'io ma non mi ero neppure avvicinato a quello che hai fatto tu! Great job!!!

tried out the patch, was curious because it sounds so much damned better than the scratch patches I have started with in 10

biggest thing I noticed was
para shelf at around 2500hz at almost 4db
pres on 9ish
treb on 9ish with bright on

I normally like pretty clear bright tones but since 10 no matter which IR I have used they all seem to have a blanket over the speakers
I haven't been able to get anything to sound good with just the basic EQ which I never had a problem with on previous firmwares (if anything sometimes a few of the recto models sounded a bit brittle in later FW's)

have most of the patches you have done needed a big kick in the higher frequencies?

Not sounding THAT good on my setup, a bit too bright and harsh (not as smooth as in your video). This is probably due to my pickups (Burstbuckers 1 & 2). I'm starting to consider to change the neck pup because i dont like it so much...

Not sounding THAT good on my setup, a bit too bright and harsh (not as smooth as in your video). This is probably due to my pickups (Burstbuckers 1 & 2). I'm starting to consider to change the neck pup because i dont like it so much...

yeah dude, it depends a lot on the guitar, the pups and also the speakers!

I tried the patch, but it does not sound nearly as good with my LP. I'm getting a lot of background noise, almost like static. I realize it will sound different through different guitars and pickups, but any ideas on what would cause the static noise sound? I only get the sound when I'm playing. Once the gate kicks in, it's gone.

I tried the patch, but it does not sound nearly as good with my LP. I'm getting a lot of background noise, almost like static. I realize it will sound different through different guitars and pickups, but any ideas on what would cause the static noise sound? I only get the sound when I'm playing. Once the gate kicks in, it's gone.

turn in the input trim down a little bit maybe

Very very very good sound. I added a Super OD in front and I used it with more gain but even without its a real nice preset! THANKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom