• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Fw10.02 Marshall AFD100 Slash w/FREE PATCH \m/

Fabio KTG

Fractal Fanatic
If I had more than two hands, I'd give me more than two thumbs up. Very well played, you nailed Slash's attitude in his playing. A true delight to watch my friend :)

ProgressiveRocco

Experienced
Holy crap! "Get in the Ring" sounded dead-on!

I already use your VH one. I guess I'll have to pick this up as well. :)
you're welcome man :) I'm planning to re-do the VH patch with fw10 (the other was fw7), and also a Mark Tremonti Uberschall/Mesa patch..I was fortunate enough to play with his rig 2 months ago and I think I got the tone pretty spot on

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
you're welcome man :) I'm planning to re-do the VH patch with fw10 (the other was fw7), and also a Mark Tremonti Uberschall/Mesa patch..I was fortunate enough to play with his rig 2 months ago and I think I got the tone pretty spot on
Yeah I saw the video of you jamming with Tremonti & his band, good stuff!!!

Killer playing & I look forward to your re-do of the VH patch for sure!

LAC

Amazingly close! Dat Crunch. Perhaps a little overbearing in the highs during Paradise City, but then again that could be these dodgy speakers. I'll be giving it a try with the band over the weekend.

ProgressiveRocco

Experienced
Amazingly close! Dat Crunch. Perhaps a little overbearing in the highs during Paradise City, but then again that could be these dodgy speakers. I'll be giving it a try with the band over the weekend.
yep you'll probably have to tweak the eq a lil bit, depends a lot on what guitar you're using! let me know how that sounds!

Top Bottom