FW Quantum - Testing the new CabIR Ma´65 20W Pre Rola - JTM 45 - great combination!

Hubi

Experienced
I put the two SM-57 Versions A1 and A2, which Morphosis gave us for voting, into a Stereocab - because I was searching for new sounds for my Les Paul DC .

I was never really satisfied with the stock PU´s - I replaced the originals with SN-1 at the Neck and SlashPU at the Bridge.

The JTM 45 is - for me - one of the best Ampssimulations in the Axe-Fx II. Great Response and Dynamic and works well with Tubescreamer and Treble Booster like here in this Soundclip.

I love the metalic sounds in the middle.

The Little solo at the end is my try to reach a "woman" tone with my 24-Bars-Les Paul, with decreased Tonepoti.

The IR´s, which Mophosis is actually producing, are killing my Sound Limits..........I´m looking Forward to this coming Pack..........

What I´ve forgot - the chords of the Intro are played with decreased Volume Poti - something, which works absolut great with Quantum.

Thanks a lot, guys - I only wanted to test/record a few sounds before changing the Bridge PU - an Amber Spirit of 59..........

Back
Top Bottom