FW/AE release - how does this work ?

Gregmang

Fractal Fanatic
Got my AII late December and absolutely feel its one of my best music related purchases ever.

When I got it, FW 9.02 had been released (mine arrived with FW eight) so it was quite easy to download FW9.02 as the links were already posted.

My question - is there typically an announcement when new FW/AE will be released or is it more of a *SURPRISE* download link that just shows up here in the forum ?

Yes, it's a surprise. Check the forum a few times a day. I guess some check it every ten minutes, but it might drive them mad.

That's bizarre - I typed P f ä l z e r and it came out "Pfälzer" Odd.

EDIT - it did it again. Seems like something is funky with the forum.

And the cool thing is, is that they fixed the Server situation so now I can check every 5...JK not really... I have to go pack now....

That's bizarre - I typed P f ä l z e r and it came out "Pfälzer" Odd.

EDIT - it did it again. Seems like something is funky with the forum.

Don't use "ä" - write it as "ae" ......

I find it easier to stay in 9.02 mode and everything what's coming up next is just a bonus! :)

I actually what I wrote was (this will be interesting to see if it works) was the name of the state in Germany next to Saarland - Rheinland-Pfalz.

Edit - it worked. Odd....

Ah, you are a real pfaelzer, that's serious, thought you were making a bad joke :)

Besides my job I'm studying economics in Twobridges, lots of Pfaelzians all over there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom