FW 3.0 - Testing the New Reverbs & Short Tune

Aww man I'm stuck on a job for a few more days and can't get at the 3. Gotta get this FW installed.

I like what you did with the plex verb there at the end, but the licks you did with the clean strat were very cool. Stratocumulus is my fav on the vid. Cool stuff. Good playing as always Leon.

Aww man I'm stuck on a job for a few more days and can't get at the 3. Gotta get this FW installed.

I like what you did with the plex verb there at the end, but the licks you did with the clean strat were very cool. Stratocumulus is my fav on the vid. Cool stuff. Good playing as always Leon.

They've each got their own character going on, I can't wait to tweak them more

The beta was good but the new reverbs make the full release something else altogether. I've been hooked on the new cloud inspired verbs as well as the incredible Plex Verb. It inspired me to knock together some washed out noises into a track.

That was a great tune you opened the video with. Could that be on the upcoming new Ragdoll release?

Shortly after getting my AxeFX III I sold my secondary Eventide H9. After listening to the new reverbs and plex delays I am wondering how much longer I will be holding on to my H9 Max......

That was a great tune you opened the video with. Could that be on the upcoming new Ragdoll release?
There's some stuff in there I really like, so it may end up making it in somewhere. I can't wait to add some layers to the stuff we've already done with the enw verbs, harmonic trem and other goodies regardless.

Who sleeps less Cliff or Leon ?

Brilliant as usual. Your like Cliffs translator in a way.
I know you hear it all the time (and you should) but I really appreciate the time you (and others) put in for us.

I've got the advantage of being awake down here while everyone sleeps in the US so I usually wake up well rested to stuff like new FW which always gets me pumped.

On a side note, used the Axe on guitar and bass at a rehearsal last night and was loving the tone the bass player got from the SVT and his musicman stingray. Grindy.

Shortly after getting my AxeFX III I sold my secondary Eventide H9. After listening to the new reverbs and plex delays I am wondering how much longer I will be holding on to my H9 Max......
Funny you mention that...im trying to get rid of my H9's and I can't seem to find anyone to buy them.

Leon, Great stuff as always. Question for you regarding delays and reverbs. Do you run them in line with each other or do you ever branch one off and run it parallel with mix at 100%?

Leon, Great stuff as always. Question for you regarding delays and reverbs. Do you run them in line with each other or do you ever branch one off and run it parallel with mix at 100%?

Depends on the preset. On this vid they were all in line. if I'm running multiple verbs and delays in ambient presets i'll run them in parallel though.

For anyone after the lead tone towards the end of the vid here's the preset - http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6767

Back
Top Bottom