FW 17.03 David Lee Roth - It's Showtime (Jason Becker) by Kirill Safonov PATCH INSIDE

Hamer90

Hi All!
I present to you a cover of David Lee Roth - It's Showtime!
I tried to play as the legendary Jason Becker.
I hope you enjoy it.
Check it out!

Guitar: Hamer Centaura 1990
Pickups: Wilde Pickups L-500XL (bridge); L-200S (neck)
Axe FX 2 original: firmware 17.03, amp - Marshall JVM 410 (The OD2 channel in Orange Mode), cab - FREE UltraRes (OH_212_BOG-SH_FN-42_Studio-Modern)

Patch: View attachment Marshall JVM 410 Or. 2.syx
Cab: View attachment OH_212_BOG-SH_FN-42_Studio-Modern.syx

P.S. In patch a lot of mid frequencies. This is done on purpose - I prefer to reduce the middle during the mixing process.

That was awesome!! And don't take this too weird, but your pinky action is unreal! I wish I had that kind of strength in my wee little finger.

Great taste in tune, tone and axes.... and I'm talkin' 'bout the Hamer this time. ;)

Nice work.

Wow.. those alt picking parts of the solo..just wow..

Does a tab of this exist somewhere, I'd love to learn some of those runs?

Nice! That was the last good DLR album, in my opinion! I really love how Jason showed many more colors that his previous stuff.

Using my favorite IR, too :)

I never realized just how busy the guitar part is in this song until watching you play it!

Kevin

Wow that was great !!!!

man that's a very very hard song to play .. and you did it perfectly :)

impressive!

thanks for sharing the preset and cab as well ..

Thanks for the comments, guys! :)
For me very important your opinion.

adamqlw: About my face - work terribly difficult! I could not be distracted for a second, otherwise you lose the rhythm and get a desync. :indecisiveness:
Horganovski: Tabs not sought, made at the hearing.
retro_dad: Pinkie Jason - this is unreal! Especially how he uses it. And I have not the longest fingers. I can say that I did special exercises on Legato to develop a bunch of 3-4 fingers. As well as stretching exercises by John Petrucci (Rock Discipline). Oh and I play guitar for about 15 years)))

Stunned....fantastic playing, my fave DLR track,guitar work is just so well put together, incendiary....you play it beautifully, I am in awe, very well done

Back
Top Bottom