FW 14 coming out tonight or not?

It seems like I developed the same pattern I used to have as a child. I cared for some reason more about the anticipation of getting something more than actually getting it. Haha

It's cool to be all into vintage amps and pedals. Older versions are often more sought-after.

I think I'll go back to v12 or earlier and start telling people I'm into vintage firmware. Maybe I can start a new trend.

Gimme a break. It's like putting a 1920 Ford Model T up against a 2014 Nissan 370Z.
But then you gotta ask yourself, where will that Nissan junk be in the year 2108? The 1920 model T's already been here for 94 years, the 370Z I would venture to guess will be little more then a long ago distant memory.............if that.

In the beginning when I got the Axe-Fx I was constantly anticipating the next firmware release and felt that I 'needed' the extra features. But to be honest I am completely satisfied with my setup at the moment and could possibly play this for the rest of my life. Off course I can still imagine features which would take everything to the next level, but the current level is still far above everything else I've ever played.

But I'm glad we can have GAS over firmware releases which don't cost us anything. With a traditional setup both my satisfaction level as my back account would be much lower!

I'm almost afraid of V14. :shock I'm happier with my sound using v13.07 than I've ever been. It's easier to dial in usable tones than it ever has been. I'm kind of in a "honeymoon" phase right now, and I'm afraid v14 could mess up this perfect relationship. :D So, I may just enjoy the v13.07 ride for a while...

I'm almost afraid of V14. :shock I'm happier with my sound using v13.07 than I've ever been. It's easier to dial in usable tones than it ever has been. I'm kind of in a "honeymoon" phase right now, and I'm afraid v14 could mess up this perfect relationship. :D So, I may just enjoy the v13.07 ride for a while...
Which is exactly why Cliff and Beta Team are triple checking everything here. I can already hear everyone saying "this doesn't sound right anymore, I have to go back to 13.07... I can guaranty that we don't want 14.xx until Cliff and. Beta Team determine it is ready to release - chill-axe and know it will be up when it's ready - simple as that. 13.07 rocks as it is

Hmm, bringing home a newer, even sexier, version of perfection during the "honeymoon phase?"

Yeah ... that's gonna leave a mark! :)

Back
Top Bottom