FW 10 Preview - Joe Bonamassa

Cooper,
You seem to nail all these different styles so effortlessly ....makes me jealous . Nice job as usual. Keep em coming

So you're jealous of his playing and my smashing good looks :)

Great tone! Looking forward to trying the preset

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I just feel like we're in a little circle inside a tent in the middle of the desert and one of us asks "Cooper, tell us again what version 10 firmware was like, pleeeeeaaassseeeee"

:)

Great playing as always. Really happy to see that things are taking off for you.

Not to be a shill for our buddy cooper carter, but he will be in Austin next week. He's going to have to tell you on whether its free or not, or whether you need a badge or wrist band. Of course he might not know.

IMAGE_18A82BC1-5EF3-463E-805D-8F3B70D63493.JPG

Not to be a shill for our buddy cooper carter, but he will be in Austin next week. He's going to have to tell you on whether its free or not, or whether you need a badge or wrist band. Of course he might not know.

Completely free. No wristband required!

Completely free. No wristband required!

Ok, fractal party in Austin, who's with me. One of his shows is at midnight on the 14th and at 4:00pm on the 15th. I know Mott is game, who else from Texas is interested in getting together before one of the shows and then cheering on one of our own? Guitardojo, I'm calling you out buddy, who else? Which one is better is 12:00 am to late for you guys? Let me know.

I have always enjoyed your videos but this one took things to another level. Really.
The clarity and definition of that first really fast lick is amazing.
Really great job. Great tone too!
Thanks.

Cheers.

Man I wish I could meet up with you guys Friday but I've got a gig out at the Rodeo that night. Have a great time!
Ok, fractal party in Austin, who's with me. One of his shows is at midnight on the 14th and at 4:00pm on the 15th. I know Mott is game, who else from Texas is interested in getting together before one of the shows and then cheering on one of our own? Guitardojo, I'm calling you out buddy, who else? Which one is better is 12:00 am to late for you guys? Let me know.

I have always enjoyed your videos but this one took things to another level. Really.
The clarity and definition of that first really fast lick is amazing.
Really great job. Great tone too!
Thanks.

Cheers.

Thanks!

You can nail that lick, too! It has a really natural flow to it. Nothing awkward or weird, just fast and fluid. Just start slow and work up. You'll get it.

Thanks!

You can nail that lick, too! It has a really natural flow to it. Nothing awkward or weird, just fast and fluid. Just start slow and work up. You'll get it.

Hope so, just about keeping up with the 2nd slowest version so far!! Excellent stuff, thanks for sharing.

Hey Coop! I just installed this killer preset and I get no sound at all...from any scene. Any idea why? All other v10 presets are fine.

Hey Coop! I just installed this killer preset and I get no sound at all...from any scene. Any idea why? All other v10 presets are fine.

You need to bypass the volume pedal block assigned to EXT 1 if you haven't already. (There are some instructions on basic use of the preset in the AxeChange description.)

Totally sick - In that first quick lick, I don't think my pinky does that. Did it require surgery to separate it from the rest of your fingers so you can make those extra long stretches? :)

Super lick. Enjoy watching them. How many do you still remember? Do you play them live regularly or do you forget them if you don't play them? Curious :D

How many do you still remember? Do you play them live regularly or do you forget them if you don't play them? Curious :D

Give me a couple of minutes with any one of them and I have them recalled from memory so to speak. Vast majority of them I could play probably 80% correct on the spot, 100% if I'm going through it slowly, remembering as I go.

I don't gig them around, since I don't play in any cover bands, but I've been approached by a couple of parties about the possibility of a "SoloAWeek Tour." Timing, etc. hasn't been right as of yet.

Back
Top Bottom