FW 10 Preview Do-Over Video Scenes and NGD

Love Axcess guitars, have 3 of them. Add some FU upgrades (big block, T string locks, etc) thing rings forever and does not break your back. Are they burstbucker 3's in there there Mark ? or have you modded up already, lol.
All stock. 498T bridge, 496R neck pickups. I love this thing!

Mark

Does this mean that FW10 is doing away with the little bit of lag found in scene switching all together? Did you actually switch between amps there? I know the axe has very little latency when switching, but I can't come to grips with it.

Cheers.

Love your videos Mr. Day, sounds amazing. I don't mean to pry or anything but how long have you been testing Beta Version 10 and do the "heads" at Fractal give you a time frame on when you can or can't release samples of the much anticipated version 10?

Everytime someone posts awesome tones from FW 10, I picture Cliff in his "underground layer" going "Muhahahahah!!" while making us wait. :)

Great playing and tone as usual Mark!! Love the guitar Mr. Schon!! :)

I think it's the cool new hair do!! Kidding aside great stuff man... renewed my interest in that tune and my Lifeson Axcess guitar.

sausage-dog-200x300.jpg
http://www.adogabouttown.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/sausage-dog-200x300.jpg

I consider Mark Day a "hard rock" head at least and I think he's a beta tester though as suggested above I think he is quite addicted to reverb / delay. Often he used to post less wet 2nd clips but I sense he's quite busy lately.

Back
Top Bottom