FW 10.6 All amps + cab

Is there anything unusual about the format of these SYSEX files?

Let me ask the question another way...

When I try to import the preset into Axe-Edit (wait for it), I get what seemsto be the patch, but the Axe-Edit 'edited' indicator is not lit. Hmm - okay - Axe-Edit is an acknowledged nightmare, but this used to work for me.

I also used the Mac 'Snoize' Sysex Librarian to do dumps to the Axe-FX - sometimes the patch name would come up, but sometimes it would remain as it was. I see the MIDI activity taking place on the front of the Axe-FX.

Sooooo... I take some patches that I created under V10 and dumped out into the SYSTEX LIBRARIAN and they seem to load fine, change the patch name, and the patch configuration accordingly.

I guess the question is - How did you create/save/load these? What tools did you use? Was AXE-EDIT involved?

Thanks!

MisterE -

Thanks for the response. I wonder just what's different between FractalBot and the Sysex Librarian - what did you use to load them back in (assuming you did), as that's where I'm having the problem. I'm using most of what is a Fremen Bank, and he has the unused presets loaded with DRIVE, AMP, CAB, PEQ, DELAY, and REVERB. When using the SYSEX librarian, the same patch structure remains in the AXE-FX II after sending it in via USB.

Patches I have created here seem to load properly, either via Axe-Edit or SYSEX librarian.

Flattery will get you anywhere Alexander :D
I would like to do it but then I would like to do it right.
I would like something that works with a nice interface where you choose the amp and different types of geetars all with the same type of playing according to the style of amp.

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom