Fuzz

Anyone know if Cliff is planning on putting some very detail oriented work into better fuzz modeling?

There are some amazing fuzz boxes out there, and some of the features that are on some of these boxes are very cool. Fuzz Factory, Sunface, Devi Ever, etc.

Hoping that one day the Axe will really master the beast that is the fuzz pedal, and expose even more variables than is available now.

Such a great thing, a world class fuzz.

Fingers crossed :)

Tony

A good fuzz is the one thing I'm missing and I've been considering for ages just going out and buying one. However, I keep holding on in the hope that I'll see a "true" Fuzzface or similar appear in the next firmware revision...

I'm a huge fuzz-head and I actually really like the Axe's Fuzz. It's not trying to emulate anything particular and therefor is a really good neutral basis to tweak and mod. Wouldn't want to miss it. Wouldn't mind any additions either, but in the meantime I'm happy using my real pedals.

I keep my fuzz factory and mastotron fuzz pedals. Those things are fucking win, i sold all my pedals except those when i got the axe-fx. A good fuzz would be wonderful.

I don't know why Cliff doen't update the fuzz, as I think most people would appreciat it.

The Axe has a little ways to go before it feels as satisfying as a really well made fuzz pedal.

I get the feeling we may not see much work done on the fuzz algorithms and variables... maybe I'm wrong.

Fuzz with a slightly overdriven amp and some delay is a special thing.

Cliff, pleeeeassseee... :)
... can you devote some of your tireless creativity to the fuzz

I would like to see more fuzzes as well, but to be fair. Cliff did add the tonebender and rework the entire drive section (which make achieving different types of fuzzes possible w/ some work). So he's not ignoring it. Still you can't achieve the extreme setting of a fuzz factory on the Axe-fx and the really should be a fuzzface emulation on the axe-fx.

Edit your first post, scroll down to the bottom on the post and you will see a tab called poll creation or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom