Fun News Item Of the Day

Life is a S*~ bath if you can survive it, but I didn't know that it was a sport and or main attraction in TL.
Thanks for sharing.
Actually not a sport or main attraction. A famous architect said on Twitter that that if Pheu Thai, a political party that has already been overthrown two times in a coup by the army, made an alliance with the military he would allow people to throw faeces at him. That party has finally joined hands with the military, and the man kept his word.

Strange world, indeed. People should be throwing faeces to the coup makers and to those to ally with them, not to the architects :D

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2640419/political-performance-art-gets-down-and-dirty

Last edited:
Isn’t the correct term Uapologist now?
So phonetically that would be wapologist? I guess I like it better than yoofologist.

The first sounds like someone you would call for issues with your wireless access point, and the other like someone that would treat your thinning hair (Fologist - a doctor for hair follicles :p).

In my mind I was thinking “you A paul o jist” either way it’s ridiculous.. much like the Mexican alien mummy story. If this was true why would it be released with no third party review testing etc. smoke screen! Someone call Cheech

Back
Top Bottom