Fun News Item Of the Day

I don't know if our hero had enough time to have coffee after lunch but, fortunately, everyone is safe while the volcano keeps roaring

View attachment 88926
View attachment 88927

View attachment 88928

Man that is so sad to see man I feel for all of the people that are losing everything. We are just rebuilding from Hurricane Michael 2018. We are just about to put the sheet rock up in the new house

With the cost of material and lack of workers that aren’t sick with covid it is taking for ever.

Man seeing that is such a bummer.

^ That's a good way of looking at it! For me, I just always cringe when I hear him sing. But damn he and Spader were stellar together in Boston Legal! "I keep an exceptionally clean penis." :tearsofjoy: Sorry, a little bit of a tangent...

He gets a really stalwart band and production team to work with him on his "spoken word"
albums. The music and arrangements (even if it is not someone's cup of tea) are legit. :)

If you have ever traveled to Northeast Thailand, along the Mekong River, you surely have heard about the Nagas, serpent creatures that dwell in the river and expel balls of fire.

It is not just a tourist attraction, but some Thais on that area really believe that they are their guardians, and they will tell you stories about their pink and red balls of fire.

Recently, thanks to drones with cameras deployed at the area, they have been shocked to discovered that it is was their neighbors from Lao who were shooting these pink and red flares from the other side of the river.

They are so dismayed that they have submitted a petition to the Lao Embassy asking to look into the evidence

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailan...agers-accused-of-yearly-festival-fireball-con

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom